9-page Universal Core book with symbols in each corner of see-through pages. Layout is best suited to students who can learn to use eye gaze to select symbols. High contrast version available.
1. Set printer to print on both side and flip on the long edge.
2. Cut out each of the symbols.
3. Place in corners of 9 transparent sheets. Note: Sets of trading card sheets are available from many companies and work well.
4. To support consistency with other layouts, follow the symbol location recommendations (on the last page of the download)
- 4 Corners Eye Gaze High Contrast (PDF, 11 pages, 3.1 MB)
- 4 Corners Eye Gaze LessonPix (PDF from LessonPix website)
- 4 Corners Eye Gaze LessonPix with cut out area (PDF from LessonPix website)
- 4 Corners Eye Gaze PCS (PDF, 11 pages, 1.6 MB)
- 4 Corners Eye Gaze SymbolStix (PDF, 11 pages, 1.2 MB)
- 4 Corners Eye Gaze Widgit Symbols (PDF, 10 pages, 7.1 MB)