The 3D Universal Core Vocabulary Symbols by The Center for Literacy and Disability Studies are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
4 page universal core communication book with 9 words/symbols on each page. Layout is best suited to students who benefit from medium symbols in a smaller array to meet language, vision and access needs. Designed for direct selection. Students may need support navigating through the pages. Designed for students to have personal access to all day to communicate, and for teachers to use while modeling. High contrast version available.
1. Print to standard letter in landscape orientation.
2. Laminate each page.
3. Bind 4-page book.
- 9 Location LessonPix (PDF from LessonPix website)
- 9 Location PCS (PDF, 4 pages, 499 KB)
- 9 Location High Contrast (PDF, 4 pages, 451 KB)
- 9 Location SymbolStix (PDF, 4 pages, 443 KB)
- 9 Location Widgit Symbols (PDF, 4 pages, 2.2 MB)