9 page universal core partner-assisted communication book with 4 words/symbols on each page. Layout is best suited to students who benefit from partner-assisted scanning to hear or see each word as it is presented by a communication partner. As words/symbols are presented, the communication partner identifies and responds to a student’s individualized ways of indicating a selection. Designed for students to have personal access to all day to communicate, and for teachers to use while modeling. High contrast version available.
1. Print on standard letter paper in landscape orientation.
2. Cut each page in half.
3. Laminate the half-sheets.
4. Bind 9 page book(s).
- 4 Inline High Contrast PCS (PDF, 9 pages, 874 KB)
- 4 Inline Partner Assisted PCS, (PDF, 9 pages, 1.8 MB)
- 4 Inline Partner Assisted SymbolStix (PDF, 9 pages, 866 KB)
- 4 Inline Partner Assisted Widgit Symbols (PDF, 9 pages, 3.5 MB)
Boardmaker Version 6
Note: To conserve paper, each printed page includes 2 copies of the half sheet communication pages.