Poster layout and removable symbols are best suited to small group or whole class instruction. Removable symbols allow teachers to model using the core vocabulary in flexible ways throughout a lesson at a size that is accessible to many students.
1. Print on a poster printer at 24” x28”.
- Adobe (PDF): 36 Classroom Poster PCS
- Adobe (PDF): 36 Classroom Poster SymbolStix
- Adobe (PDF): 36 Classroom Poster (with symbols) Widgit Symbols
- Boardmaker Studio (BPF): 36 Classroom Poster PCS
Removable Symbols for 36 Location Universal Core Classroom Poster
Removable symbols for above poster. High contrast symbols available.
1. Print to standard letter paper in landscape orientation.
2. Cut out individual symbols.
4. Attach to poster with Velcro.
The Picture Communication Symbols ©1981–2015 by Mayer-Johnson LLC. All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Used with permission.