The 3D Universal Core Vocabulary Symbols by The Center for Literacy and Disability Studies are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Poster layout is best suited to small group or whole class instruction. Teachers can model using the core vocabulary in flexible ways throughout a lesson at a size that is accessible to many students.
1. Print on a poster printer at 24” x 28”.
- 36 Classroom Poster LessonPix (PDF from LessonPix website)
- 36 Classroom Poster PCS (PDF, 1 page, 679 KB)
- 36 Classroom Poster SymbolStix (PDF,1 page, 659 KB)
- 36 Classroom Poster (with symbols) Widgit Symbols (PDF, 2 pages, 127 KB)